Saturday, April 22, 2006

desire

reading journey of desire. as the author talked about peoples desire for this or that i wondered what mine were. well i knew God is first and foremost. i couldn't think of anything else that really stirred my emotions and thought wow what a boring person i must be. then as i was just sending an email to a friend telling him a bit about my trip to guatemala i was getting so psyched. i could feel the excitement in every part of me. as i was reading the book i hadn't thought about what stirs my soul but just writing about my trip brought every nerve ending alive.

the minute i read about the trip to guatemala i knew i wanted to go. the desire was there, it filled my heart. and like psalm 37:4 says God gives us the desires of our heart.

1 comment:

Mrs. D said...

I am glad you discovered what your desire was! And I hope that you have (had) fun!