Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mangosteen

I went to a meeting about Mangosteen Tuesday morning, skeptical but willing to listen to what they had to say. I thought if it was something I believed in I could tell others about it.

Mangosteen is a fruit from Southeast Asia. It contains xanthones which are powerful anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants function as a balance for free radicals in the body. Free radicals are potentially harmful, yet oftentimes natural substances in your body that, when left free reign, build up and cause diseases like cancer, heart disease, and more.

Personally my joints hurt and I don’t want to have to take pain killers because they give me major heartburn all the time. I’m not expecting it to cure the lymphoma and the manufacturers don’t make any claims of that nature. I’m not expecting it to fix my back but if it relieves the joint pain I’ll be happy.

The more I heard about it this morning the more people I thought of that needed to hear about this. I heard testimony about the hostess’s young nephew who has autism and how Mangosteen had changed his life. I heard testimony about someone with celiac disease and how it had changed her life. These were from people that were at the meeting. I saw video-taped testimony of a man with cancer that was given 6 weeks to live. He is now healthy and touting the benefits of Mangosteen. There were numerous other testimonies from people with all kinds of complaints. It sounded almost too good to be true.

One of my ex co-workers swears by it. I had asked what the difference was if she went off it and she said there was such a difference on it that she would never want to go off it to see. I have also talked to others that swear by it.

It so impressed me that I wanted to share this information with you. Several people have said they use it already and friends have told me how they have been healed of fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel and arthritis. I started taking it yesterday so I'll know soon enough whether it's going to help me. Please let me know if you would like to learn more about it. I would be happy to show you more information. I hope that if you choose to order Mangosteen that you would place your order with me. You can order from me personally or directly on-line at http://www.myxango.com/teriboyd/
What would you try if you thought it would help you feel better? The cost is less than a cup of coffee a day, and it tastes great.

No comments: