Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Xango

This is for those of you who asked me to tell you the results of me taking it myself.

I started taking it two weeks ago and already I have found the stiffness and pain in my hands is gone. I had so much pain in my right wrist from using a trackball on the computer that I was going to get a wrist support. It's gone now. Today my gp asked about pain in my hip that he had given me anti-inflammatories for. I hadn't taken them because they gave me heart burn and I had it so bad I didn't want anymore. I haven't had any pain in my hip and had actually forgotten about it until he asked me about it. And I almost never have heart burn anymore.

Yesterday I printed an article about a chiropractor using it and recommending it to his patients. I was going to give it to my chiropractor this morning but it turns out he uses it already, just for all over general good health.

you can check it out at http://www.mangosteenfruitinfo.com/ for more information or on my website at http://www.myxango.ca/teriboyd/

No comments: