Tuesday, January 08, 2008

pain free

I met a lady yesterday that had fibromyalgia so bad she lived in pain although she took a lot of painkillers every day. One day after drinking Xango for awhile she woke up and thought she was paralyzed because she couldn't feel any pain anywhere. Then she realized she'd moved her hands and could feel them and was amazed there was no pain at all.

I know it works for cancer because I went off it for 3 weeks. I wanted to see if I could prove a point to my doctor so I stopped and I will never do it again. I felt like 100 years old, like I'd been hit by a mack truck, I had no energy at all, the brain fog was back, the bursitis in my hip was back, the pain in my hands was back and the cancer pain was everywhere. Now back on it for a couple of weeks I am almost pain free again, the brain fog is gone and my energy is back.

Thursday I see the oncologist and I am looking forward to seeing the results of my blood work and how it compares to 3 weeks ago.

A lot of people tell me that they go to their doctor who asks them what they are doing. They tell them the only difference is drinking this juice and the doctors tell them to keep drinking it because there is such an improvement in their health.

No comments: