Tuesday, March 22, 2005

the team is here

and i am sitting in the internet in los chiles. i have felt very strange with the team today. like i don't belong. dany and i went to san jose yesterday to meet the team and today i am with them. dany and his brothers are my family and i feel more costa rican and feel more like i belong with them than with the team. i have been a mom for the past 6 months and i have to leave them. it doesn't seem right. and i don't know how i'm going to do it. this is my home and they are my family.

and last night dany told me that their soccer championship tournament is this weekend. and i will be with the team and i won't be able to go.

i wonder where God wants me. i know where i want to be and it's not with the team. being with them means i have to leave. and i don't want to.

i know if i want to live for God i have to put aside my wants. and i know He knows the plans He has for me and i know that when He tells me i will want the same thing. but right now i can't imagine leaving my family here.

they are teenaged boys but they are my babies and i love them.

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

I think that would be a hard decision. YOu have been with them so long. They and we are family, no matter how far apart from one another. Maybe you will come here for a visit, maybe to stay. I pray that GOd will direct you the way He wants you to go. I can't wait to see yo uagain. Miss you.
Misty