Monday, July 31, 2006

amazing love

my life just wasn't working. didn't know why, couldn't figure it out. every relationship i had failed. went through my entire life trying to find somebody to love me. someone who would love me and not leave me. someone who, when they said they loved me, wouldn't hurt me.

my grandmothers loved me. to them i was precious. one grandmother even used to call me precious.

then one day i realized i was precious to Someone else. my Creator, He who created the heavens and the earth thought i was precious. one day He even told me. unbelievable that He could love me. and yet He does. even after everything i've ever done. He loves me, He won't leave me and He won't hurt me.

everything i did or tried to do to make people love me and nothing worked.

everything i did or tried to do - should have turned Him off but instead He forgave me. i did things to try and earn peoples love. they didn't work. then i discovered there is nothing i can do to earn His love.

how amazing is that.

No comments: