Wednesday, March 22, 2006

prayer for giving

Today's Prayer
March 22, 2006
Dear God, Money in itself is not evil. So much good can be done through the proper use of money. I pray for wisdom and insight from You so that I will be a good steward of the financial resources which You have entrusted to my care. Please help me to invest in ministry, help other people, and think of my family as I endeavor to do Your will, with what You have provided. I know at times I don't have much and other times I have more, but whatever the amount is, may it be used to meet my needs, my family's needs, and the needs of the kingdom for financial support. Please help me to be wise and frugal, not foolish and materialistic. Please work through me, a vessel of honor for You, to minister in the world around me. Please multiply whatever I am able to give, like the fishes and loaves of bread, that it may multiply my personal and local church ministry to reach people for You, save souls, and exhort every member of the body of Christ. May You be blessed and glorified. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

from prime time with God

No comments: