Monday, March 13, 2006

prayer

woke up at 4:19 this am. i was tired and wondered why i had woken up but didn't feel i could go back to sleep. a friend had lent me a video about transformations. i had only watched the one on guatemala and decided since i couldn't sleep anyway i may as well watch the others.

transformations - the power of prayer against the powers of darkness and the resulting transformations. out of the blue as i felt i needed to pray both of my knees started to hurt. not to be discouraged i put my pillow on the floor and was led in the spirit to pray against the powers of darkness, for my family, my friends, my church and our community of believers.

it was pretty powerful. if we could all pray against the powers of darkness think of the victories we could have.

thank You Lord.

No comments: