Wednesday, February 02, 2005

things i am grateful for...

that i am not freezing my buns off right now
i don't have to cut the grass with a machete
i don't have to chop down a tree with an axe
i don't have to walk 11 kms to school and back each day
i don't have to limb a tree with a machete
that i have had this opportunity to come to cr and have some awesome times with God
my salvation
forgiveness no matter how many times i screw up
a strong back to carry my back pack
2 good eyes to see the beauty of God's creation
to have met some wonderful people here
to have a wonderful family that love me
2 strong legs to carry me wherever i go
that the Holy Spirit convicts me when i sin so that i might get straight with God
a breeze on a hot sunny day
a ride when my pack is heavy and i'm tired
circumstances that have shaped my life
people i have known
the kindness of strangers
the ability to hear beautiful music and laughter of little children
the ability to sing joyful music
answered prayers
unanswered prayers
freedom to worship where and when i want
having enough food to eat
having clean water to drink
calculators
God's love
joy
peace
friends

we have so many things to be grateful for

No comments: