Friday, October 07, 2005

God is so amazing

even in such simple little things. i finished school today and packed up to go to marcos' house in san pedro near san jose. i had about 30 pounds in my pack on my back, about 20 pounds (all books) in my other pack on my chest, and i was carrying a palm tree i had bought. i walked to the bus in san joaquin (about 1 km) the bus was sitting there waiting. i took the bus to san jose and got a taxi to the bus stop i wanted. marcos' moved a month ago and i was so anxious to get on the bus and put my packs down i got on the wrong bus. it was the bus i used to take to his other house. i was so relieved to be without my packs it didn't even dawn on me til i was getting close (within a few kms) when i realized it i thought ok no problem i'll get off after the turn off and wait for the right bus. several stops before the turn off it came into my head to get off the bus. i didn't have to wait long before the right bus came by and i got on. it went a couple of stops when i realized i would have taken the turn off and been waiting forever for a bus that wasn't coming. the right bus took me to almost right in front of the street where they live.

God is like that for me. without Him i would have been wandering around with my heavy packs wondering where the heck i was, waiting forever, or walking back to the where i'd got off the bus.

i get these thoughts, ones that i know i would not have thought about. they are so clear i just know that i have to act on them.

He just always takes such good care of me. i am so thankful that He is so faithful. always. even when i am not.

He is so amazing.

i just love Him so much. that is why i'm here. if for no other reason.

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

I am sure that He is glad that you listen. He will help to bear your load. That is so cool Teri.