Tuesday, December 18, 2007

naturopathic vs traditional medicine

saw the naturopath last week, my numbers were so high they were almost off the scale. he asked if i had pain anywhere because his tests showed that i had inflammation everywhere. he asked if i still had the supplements he had given me, truthfully i said i did have them but i didn't tell him i hadn't been taking them.

i have pain in my ears, in my jaw, almost everywhere except maybe the small toe on each foot.

yesterday i saw my gp and told him i felt like 100 years old and like i'd been hit by a truck. he told me to quit taking the hormone drug he had prescribed 3 weeks ago because depending on a stress test (because the least effort exhausts me) he was going to order, which wouldn't be til january, they wouldn't be good for me. as it was i hadn't picked up the prescription yet but this is something he has prescribed for me for the past 15 years. he told me to take baby aspirin instead.

as the naturopath has said my lymph nodes are so completely congested they are causing the inflammation/pain. him i believe and i wonder what's the point of the gp's tests.

i can go to the naturopath and he can tell me which organs aren't functioning properly and he can give me supplements that restore my health. i go to my gp who prescribes something then tells me i shouldn't take it and can not tell me why there is so much pain in my body and yet he thinks all naturopathic medicine is a crock.

he's ordered blood work that is totally different from what the oncologist does so my wanting to have proof in black and white that couldn't be disputed isn't going to happen.

so in the morning i'll do the glucose fasting blood work and right after i'm back on xango. i may not be able to prove it on paper but my entire body will know the difference.

i know when i see the naturopath again that my numbers are going to be back down in the normal range because the inflammation will be all gone.

the research on mangosteen shows that it's effective in reducing inflammation in the body. it also says that most diseases are caused by inflammation.

i wish i could afford to give it away because i am convinced it will relieve people's symptoms. i know it will relieve mine.

i have pictures of a langley burn victim whose face and neck were badly burned and after applying strips of gauze soaked in xango the burns on his face totally healed. his hands didn't because he kept washing his hands after applying the gauze. this is another amazing xango testimony.

i gave a small bottle to a cbc student and told her i didn't expect her to buy it but asked her if it helped her extremely bad acne to tell others what it did for her. we agreed it might not do too much because it was a small 3 oz bottle. she told me it had helped a little and believed more would have helped more.

No comments: