Thursday, November 18, 2004

another act of selflessness - love

it was pouring rain at the soccer field last sunday. danny put his uniform on and is shivering from the cold so i gave him my sweatshirt from my backpack. a few minutes later he asks jonny if he's cold and when he says he is danny takes off the sweatshirt to give to his older brother, he is still shivering but jonny is warmer. reminds me of the time we had ice cream. someone had left 2 spoonfuls in the container. there wasn't much point in having 2 spoonfuls. i had 1 and danny asked if he could have the other. when i said yes he took it to his mother and gave it to her. he keeps the music really low when others are sleeping. he's so considerate of others.

he tells me to go into my bedroom. i see that he has washed and waxed the floor for me.

No comments: