Wednesday, November 24, 2004

where is God when i need Him

everywhere, right beside me, every time i call. He's just waiting for me to call on Him, like He knows exactly what i need before i ask and He's just waiting for me to ask. He really wants to give you what you need but He really wants you to ask Him. He may not give you what you want but He'll always give you what you need. and He may not give you what you need exactly as you think you need it but He will come through, with what you need, when you need it. one day last week i was really desperate and cried out to God for help. He didn't help me the way i expected, He did one better. as He blessed me i was able to bless someone else and we both gave Him thanks and praise.

as i walk along the road to the highway i always wave at people and say adios - in spanish it means a Dios - to God. that morning i smiled at a lady and we both said adios. as i walked home later that day and needed help it was to her door that God took me. He blew me away again.

No comments: