Friday, October 22, 2004

i'm not prone to violence...

10/15
in fact it makes my physically ill and i have to run away and i think boxing is the stupidest sport (?) ever invented. but last night as jose and i walked home i was 'shooting' at all the roosters i saw. i saw one, lifted my 'gun' and fired. as my gaze lifted i saw a woman sitting in her doorway directly in line with my line of fire. i was taken aback and as i took a few more steps i saw 2 little children about 2 or 3 years old that had also been in my line of fire but were hidden from view by the tall grass. they stare curiously at this white freak of nature and in horror i pray that they can't grasp the meaning of my actions and wonder if i had been aiming at them. thankfully cr is a peaceful country and they have never known war.

No comments: