Friday, October 08, 2004

raped

date 04.10.07

lord help me please. i hurt for tica. i feel like she is being raped as all the men stand around and watch. one day they praise rinti for protecting tica, today he's in trouble for chasing away the male they brought to mate tica. she's crying and crying and i think just hold stilland get it over with, you can't fight it. i don't understand these emotions i'm feeling right now but i am consumed by them. i don't know why it's bothering me so much - i've seen dogs mate before. father please make her stop crying. make it end.

i know my heavenly father who loves me will comfort me and give me peace but i can't help wishing i could be comforted by someone in whose arms i feel safe.

1 comment:

Susy said...

aww... poor tica... poor rinti
i would have had her fixed, but i just never had the money and i din't know how to go about it