Friday, October 22, 2004

seasons

of light and darkness. i have had many seasons of darkness. for the past year i have been enjoying a wonderful season of joy.

yesterday sushi said how healing it must be for me here. i hadn't thought of the word healing but maybe it is. i have been living alone for the past 13 years and now to have a family of 8 is quite a change. i love them and they love me. i was sad to say goodbye when i knew i was only going for 3 days. i miss them and it's only been 2 days. i wished i had hugged danny, i almost felt like he wanted me to. i'm a touchy feely person - i always hug and kiss my grandchildren or even just rub their head or arm, just to affectionately touch them like they can feel my love through my touch. i worry about them when they are hurt, i care for them when they are sick. i don't know how i will ever leave. i told sushi i may need someone to come and get me. it may be a season of darkness having to leave. another friend said that God may tell me He has something else for me to do in which case it may not be so hard to leave. He is my comfort, my strength, my joy, my life, my love and it is the desire of my heart to follow Him so i will wait on my Lord as i know He is the only one that can deliver me.

2 comments:

Rick said...

God will let you know when the time is right. I love your postings from Costa Rica. They are so inspiring! God bless you sister.

Erin said...

If you think that most of your ministry is happening in cr, you're mistaken. God is using you and your blogging to change much here.

Thank you!!!